5/2/14

HIPPY BRIDE.


Something old: Zara crochet dress (2012)
Something pink: Antik Batik Pink tassel bag (via Vestiaire Collective)

It's a rainy day here in Germany, so it's the perfect occasion for dreaming about warmer and lighter days...
In fact, I searched the internet for my bridal outfit for our Las Vegas Renewal of Vows wedding! And I came across some real stunners
.
I'll definitely will be wearing my Zara crochet dress that I bought in 2012. It's perfect and when I got it I jusst thought it's perfect for a hippy luxe wedding.
I also managed to order this amazing silk bridal flower crown that really makes my heart beat faster... it's such a stunner and an amazing reminder of a fab day that I'm going to keep forever!
The Just-Married silk panties and the little gather are amazing, too!

Last but not least there is the problem of getting a lovely flower bouquet while staying in LV... I don't think there will be a lack of flower shops but I wanted something that I can keep forever, too. So I searched Etsy for an amazing silk flower bouquet and I came up with this pink one shown in the pic. Pink accessories are perfect for a boho spring wedding and the flowers do match perfectly with my Antik Batik bag I'm going to wear on my hippy wedding, too!

Just imagine this outfit while driving a pink Cadillac ... aahhhhh!!! :)))

4 comments:

ensembledeux said...

I love everything in this post! :)

www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

Paris said...

What a fun wedding look. My sister is getting married in July. I wish I could talk her into wearing this ensemble.

Peace, Love, & Good Chocolate,

PARIS // CharcoalAlley.com
instagram:@CharcoalAlley

L A Chhay said...

Fabulously curated bridal collection!
Cheers and following,
L A
.Ravishing-Ruby.blogspot.com.
. RAVISHING on Bloglovin’ here.

feiticeira said...

You´ll be a COOL hippy bride! The dress is perfect and I´m already in love with the bag!