4/28/14

WHO THE FUCK IS MICK JAGGER?


Wearing ///
Antik Batik pink tassel bag (via Vestiaire Collective)
Spell Designs Woodstock Tassel Vest (via Kiss Johanna)
Worn By "Who The Fuck is Mick Jagger" shirt (2013)

What do you think - will Mick and Keith like me in an outfit like this? I'm so excited 'cause there are only a couple of weeks left until we will be rocking at The Rolling Stones concert in Berlin! This bag is really amazing and I'm sure I will be using it on my Vegas Wedding as the Cadillac of the wedding ceremony will be pink too ;) And it's classical hippy as the whole ceremony itself ;)))

The vest by Spell Designs is a killer too. Their pieces are always so stunning and well made. Everything I ordered from them does have tassels and fringes. 

Btw, this is how I spent my lunch break at my home office!  I do love my job ;)


14 comments:

Kacie Cone said...

The vest and the bag are too stunning for words! Love this!

www.shygirlloudvoice.com

feiticeira said...

Wow! Love the bag!

Vix said...

That waistcoat is just fab, I want one! x

Sue Figueroa said...

Gosh! that vest and bag are amazing :)

Sacramento Amate said...

Love the vest and your unique style.Love and sunshine always
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Patti said...

Your style is fierce, and woo-hoo, you're going to see the Stones! Thanks for sharing with Visible Monday, xox.

Pam @ over50feeling40 said...

That is really cool that you are going to see the Stones...you look so joyful...I bet it will be a blast!

Lisa said...

haha Cute tee! Love the long vest too. Have a blast at the concert!

Jan Graham-McMillen said...

Have a great time ... they just get better with age. Perfect outfit and you will be adorable, but they probably won't be able to see you without their glasses. Old guys, you know, but good ones!

Redcliffe Style said...

Great, fun photos! I love the light. The vest and bag are stunning. Rachel xx

Ju bohomumma said...

that vest is just gorgeous .

Indy said...

Wow, that vest is so pretty! I absolutely love the design!

That shirt is too cool!

Imogen said...

Love your unique style, looking fabulous.

Kelly Roy said...

They(Mick and Keith) would love your waistcoat ,your bag abd your nice legs,of course!