4/21/14

CROCHET DREAMS AND A CAT TIPI.


New in:
Spell Designs Woodstock tassel vest (via KissJohanna)
and my Cat Tipi Wren :)))

I really do have a big love fot crochets. When I saw that awesome cushion by Spell Designs, I knew it would be perfect for the Cat Tipi of my cutie Hendrix. It is located in our bedroom and ment to be a save hideout for our cat boy, so something white and dreamy is just right. I bet he will love to curl into it :)

Well, while browsing the shop I just came across that fab vest from Spell Designs. And it was on sale, ka-ching! The funny thing is that I also do own the hat by Lovely Bird that is featured in the shots. Commbined with a band shirt and some shorts, I will rock this little cutie!


5 comments:

Moon to Moon said...

Wow, Lucky cat :)

Shakkablakka said...

Oh your cat has the cutest and coolest home!

I am really thankfull for all your links to cute European boho shops, shipping stuff from America or Austalia takes so long and is pretty expensive..

shakkablakka.blogspot.nl

Kacie Cone said...

I've been dying to get a cat tipi for Amelia! You have a lucky cat :)

www.shygirlloudvoice.com

Emmett Katherine said...

love that first pic of the bedroom :) I love crochet too, there is no such thing as too much!

Emmett - Hippie Lace

blossomandcat said...

Oooooo I LOVE the cat tipi!